Soroptimist International of Novato

The Novato club was chartered on April 14, 1973, and has funded many projects that improve the lives of women and girls as well as a number of civic projects such as the landscaping of Slade Park, providing gym and playground equipment for the Novato Youth Center, donating the clock at the Novato City Hall building, helping to fund the purchase of vans at both the Novato Youth Center and the Novato Human Needs Center, and donating the flagpole for the Novato History Museum.

 

The club provides scholarships to high school graduates as well as awarding community-minded students and women making a new life for themselves while making differences in other people’s lives. We also provide ongoing support for Gilead House, a transitional shelter for women and children.​

e-luminate” (formerly Sounding Board) is the club’s own weekly local public access television program which has been airing for 20 years.

Committee meeting of local Novato club members
  • SoropNovato

Soroptimist International of Novato

Post Office Box 1267

Novato, CA  94948